The Miss WILDE USA Pageant is opened to all young women between the ages of 18 to 24 currently residing in the U.S.
To become a contestant applicant must:
1. Be between the ages of 18 to 24 on the day of the pageant
2. Volunteer time or make in-kind or in-cash donations to at least one charity organization supported by WILDE LLC. (Please visit our charities page for a list of organizations we support. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for specifications on how to fulfill this requirement)
3. Have a humanitarian platform that will benefit an organization or community in need.
4. Be of good moral character and good standing with the law (Applicant should be willing to submit to a background check if requested)
5. Be free of any illegal drugs (Applicant should be willing to submit to a drug test if requested)
We are currently accepting applications for our first pageant which will take place in Georgia in 2013. The deadline to apply is November 30, 2012.
Be a part of this history making moment.
Do you have what it takes to become the first Miss WILDE USA?
Apply today. Once we receive your application, we will contact you with more details on auditions and finalizing your entry process.
[contact-form-7 id=”553″ title=”miss wilde”]