Speaker Application and Proposal Form Completion
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the next Women’s Wellness and Business Conference (WWABC)
2nd Annual Women’s Wellness and Business Conference
Serving, Sharing and Succeeding Together
When: March 14, 2020
Where: Dover Downs Hotel and Casino, Dover Delaware
Speaker Submission Deadline: June 30, 2019
Please review the full speaker criteria before you apply or submit a proposal
Topics and Areas of Interests
Business – Startups, Operations, Scaling, Business Plans
Non-Profits – Startups, Partnerships, Sponsorships
Branding, Marketing & Social Media
Author’s Boot Camp – Journaling, Blogging, Writing, Publishing, Online Curriculum Creation.
Wellness – Mental, Spiritual, Physical – Nutrition & Exercising
Financial Management – Making your money work for you, saving,
Communication and Leadership
NOTE TO SPEAKERS:
- Speaker presentations are not to be used to market or sell services, products, or companies.
- Sessions run concurrently for 30 minutes and are subject to change up to two months prior to the conference.
- Speakers may be placed on a panel discussion based on proposal submitted.
- Proposals must be submitted using the online proposal form. Supporting documents may be attached.
- WILDE is a service driven organization with a mission to serve our community, share our expertise and succeed with other women. We look for contributors who are willing to share their expertise without expectation of payment in the spirit of networking and sharing knowledge with other women.
- As a non-profit, our speaking roles are unpaid. If you require an honorarium to speak, please do not submit a proposal.
- We do not accept proposals for keynote roles.
- Once you have submitted a proposal, please refrain from emailing to check on the status of your entry. We will be in touch directly if selected
- Accommodation for one night at the host hotel or event partner hotel may be provided based on availability.
As a speaker at Women’s Wellness and Business Conference, we value your time and we want to ensure you have a great experience. This speaking opportunity will allow you to:
- Share the most advanced insights and strategy through established processes.
- Be a change leader by supplying the audience with the background, tools, and strategies to lead, grown and succeed personally and professionally
- Connect with over 200 women from diverse walks of life
- Network with thought leaders, vendors, potential clients and collaborators.
- Become a partner with the conference to expand your brand, social media influence and share your speaking engagement through your website and other social media channels.
As a conference speaker, you are welcome to attend the full conference. All meals are included.
Practical Application with an Engaging Delivery: We want passionate, engaging consultants and practitioners that have developed practical, immediately applicable work tools. Our audiences tend to be interactive, so a speaker who is comfortable speaking with mid-sized to large groups is preferred.
Clarity and Relevance of Presentation: Presentation should be easy to follow and relevant to the current business and personal needs of women form diverse industries who wish to thrive at home, personally, work and business.
Call to Action: Presentation should provide at minimum three calls to action and not to exceed five.
SPEAKER SELECTION PROCESS
Complete the Speaker Form and submit your completed proposal by September 30, 2019. WILDE will review proposals on a first-come, first-served basis. The conference program organizers will make final selections and acceptance notifications will be announced prior to November 2019