The Ms./Mrs. WILDE USA Pageant is opened to all single ladies, mums and wives who are aged 25 years and above. While our pageant focuses on giving back to the communities, we also believe that women of all ages, profession and ethnicity are beautiful and have something to learn and contribute to society.
To become a contestant applicant must:
1. Be at least 25 years of age on the day of the pageant
2. Volunteer time or make in-kind or in-cash donations to at least one charity organization supported by WILDE LLC. (Please visit our charities page for a list of organizations we support. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for specification on how to fulfill this requirement)
3. Have a humanitarian platform that will benefit an organization or community in need.
4. Be of good moral character and good standing with the law (Applicant should be willing to submit to a background check if requested)
5. Be free of any illegal drugs (Applicant should be willing to submit to a drug test if requested)
We are currently accepting applications for our first pageant which will take place in Georgia in 2013. The deadline to apply is November 30, 2012.
Be a part of this history making moment.
Do you have what it takes to become the first Miss WILDE USA?
Apply today. Once we receive your application, we will contact you with more details on auditions and finalizing your entry process.
[contact-form-7 id=”556″ title=”MS./MRS WILDE USA PAGEANT”]